Sunday, January 29, 2012

Super Bowl Ideas

Let me just say, I'm not a Football person. Give me some Lifetime TV and napping children to make me happy on Sunday afternoons. I am, however, interested in yummy food! So whether we bring something to a Super Bowl party or just spend the day lounging, I like to get a little festive with the menu choices. Here are some things I found that may help you with your Super Bowl plans.


Finger foods are perfect for the Super Bowl. Here are several easy
finger food recipes that won't take up your time. 
Don't want to pack on the pounds but still want something good?
Try some healthy dip recipe options.

Support your favorite team with Team Spirit Popcorn!





Double Chocolate Football Cupcakes
The Baker Chick

Check out this easy recipe for football cake pops,
perfect for the kids!




Need help with ideas for your party decor?
  Hostess with the Mostess haa some creative suggestions.

Don't forget about the kiddos! Check out these games and crafts that will keep the little ones busy during game time.
                                                                                                                      

 

Paper Football
by Mom on Timeout
 
Football Pins
Kaboose

Football Coloring Pages
Craft Jr.
Football Player Toilet Paper Roll Craft
DLTK's

For those of you who want to escape the Super Bowl hoopla, I suggest Lifetime.♥
Happy Super Bowl Moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!