Friday, October 7, 2011

DIY: Halloween Style

Are you still debating which pricey Halloween costume you are going to buy for your kids? I dropped $20 on a Halloween costume for my youngest the other day. $20 for an outfit he will wear once. *Sigh* But....it was so cute, I justified it in my mind all the way to the register. If you are still debating whether to break down and buy a brand new costume...WAIT! These are some super cute ideas that you can do yourself. Now, I know what you're thinking, "I don't want it to look homemade!" My mother once paraded me down the street on Halloween when I was 7 years old in her version of a bunny costume. It was white panty hose, a white trashbag and some bunny ears. I loved it because I didn't know any better and thought my mother was amazing for making this great costume! Now a days there are a few more ideas out there that you can reproduce that will look more presentable than the "Trashbag Bunny". Hope you find one that works for your kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!